Solar Wind Works is owned and operated by Chris Worcester who has lived off the grid since 1977.
In addition to building renewable energy systems, Chris has worked throughout Northern California and Nevada in a number of different trades. He has experience in every stage of building and remodeling from drafting plans to foundation, electrical, plumbing and finish. In 1999 he decided to combine all of these skills and open Solar Wind Works.
Solar Wind Works produces high quality, custom-designed plans and systems for your energy needs. For more on our services please click here.
Current Certifications & Associations:
- NABCEP Certified PV Installer
- Proven Energy Certified Dealer / Installer
- Xantrex Certified Dealer
- Bergey Certified Dealer
- Unisolar PVL Laminate Certified Installer
- Outback Certified Field Technician
- Completed SMA Technical Training Course
- AWEA (American Wind Energy Association) Business Member
- CAL SEIA (CA Solar Energy Industries Association) Business Member
- ASES (American Solar Energy Society) Business Member
- SIGBA (Sierra Green Building Association) Business Member
- Nevada C2-g (Photovoltaics) Contractor's License
- California Class B Contractors License
Home Power Magazine Feature: The First Small Wind System in Lassen County (PDF)